We will run the following online support groups for Autumn/Winter 2022 (October – December 2022):
**Please note that support groups are for people over the age of 18**
Groups for People Living with Self-Experience of Mental Health Challenges:
8-week Recovery Peer-to-Peer Support for People Living with self-experience of mental health challenges
WHEN: Thursdays 27th October, November 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, December 1st , 8th and 15th (7-8:30pm)
Registration required. Click here to register: https://bit.ly/3RA1zCF
Monthly Peer-to-Peer Recovery Maintenance for People Living with self-experience of mental health challenges
Last Friday of the month
- 28th October 2022, 7pm – 9pm (Registration link: https://bit.ly/3ycPBb2)
- 25th November 2022, 7pm – 9pm (Registration link: https://bit.ly/3ycPBb2)
- December, date to be confirmed.
All groups are facilitated by trained Shine facilitators, and each week we will share and support one another.
Some of the things that we will cover during our sessions:
- Introduce you to ideas and approaches that others have found helpful
- Reassure you that you are not alone in how you are feeling
- Help you to connect with others and give you a sense of belonging
What previous participants have said after attending our groups:
“It was brilliant I really miss it” “It allowed me to have more self-worth”
“It was good to have support for relatives and to learn some coping tips”
If you have any questions, you can contact email@example.com.