Finding My Way
Finding My Way - Recovery Education Programme (Online)
Finding My Way, Recovery Education Programme, is now online. To find out more about our Recovery Education Programme “Finding My Way”(online), please read below. If you have further questions, you can contact email@example.com
Aims of the Course
The aims of the Finding My Way Course are for people to:
- Experience Peer Support
- Identify Strengths
- Develop Recovery Skills
- Increase Understanding of Recovery Tools
Would you like to join our upcoming 8 Week Finding My Way Online Training?
We will meet weekly for 8 weeks. Each session is 2 hours and will be delivered over Zoom.
If you are over 18 and live in Ireland, you are invited to register below.
There will have a maximum of 20 participants.
WHEN: Tuesdays 19th of April to 7th of June 2022 from 2pm – 4pm.
In the eight weeks we will cover these important topics:
- Finding my own way in recovery
- Taking ownership of and being empowered in my recovery
- Overcoming self-stigma
- Understanding my rights and entitlements
- How best to self-advocate
- Being effective in my communication with others
- Enhancing my life and considering career plans
- Seeing the amazing me and building resilience
After taking part in the course, you will have explored and learned the benefits of peer support, gained recovery tools, developed skills in self-advocacy, learned effective communications and have a good knowledge of your rights.