Join our team! We are now hiring for National Operations Manager.
Reporting to: CEO
Salary: €56,298 per annum for 28-hour week
Contract type: Fixed term Contract for 6 months (The post of National Operations Manager is being advertised on a temporary basis due to the fact that we are currently conducting an organisation review)
Hours: 28 hours per week (over 5 days)
Location: Shine’s head office in Maynooth with flexibility for remote working
Purpose of role:
The holder of this post is responsible for the development, delivery and evaluation of the following services in accordance with the strategic vision of the organisation:
- The regional and national programmes of Shine including recovery and support, advocacy, our stigma reduction programme (See Change) and media support programme (Headline).
- The delivery of high-quality, person-centred and recovery-orientated services.
- Identification and development of innovative programmes or campaigns in line with Shine’s strategic plan.
- Identification of funding sources in relation to new or continuing relevant programmes and new services in line with Shine’s Strategic plan and in conjunction with the CEO and other relevant managers.
- Management of all programme Team Leaders and Advocacy Officer
Read or download the full job description and person specification for more information.
Application is by official Shine Application form ONLY. CV’s will not be accepted.
Send your completed Application Form in Microsoft Word or PDF format to email@example.com. In the subject field, please enter Operations Manager.
Application Deadline: 12 noon on Wednesday 5th April 2023
Conditions of Appointment: All offers of posts are subject to Garda Vetting approval and completion of HSELand Children First E-learning programme prior to commencement of employment.
Shine is an equal opportunities employer committed to promoting and maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment.