What is the Shine Recovery Fund?
The purpose of the Shine Recovery Fund is to facilitate a person with self experience of mental ill health to achieve some aim, which may be an educational, recreational or social activity and which may require a small amount of money to help him/ her achieve this purpose.
Applications must be for a recognised project where there is a clear need and benefit from undertaking it. Examples of projects, which might be supported include:
● part payment or full payment of educational or training course fees.
● contribution towards the development of a creative or artistic project.
● contribution towards participation in a recreational activity.
● contribution towards the purchase of an item which may assist the person in a creative, educational or work activity.
● contribution to a project which enhances the person’s employment, self-esteem or presence in the community.
For information on conditions of application and to apply, click here.
To read our privacy statement for Shine Recovery Fund applications click here.